RT100 Heavy Duty TrencherThe RT100 ride-on trencher scores a perfect 100 in reliability, efficiency and productivity. Its 100-hp Deutz® diesel engine not only provides the power you need to get the job done, but it’s also Tier 4i, so you can rely on it for years to come without need for an upgrade. From top to bottom, the RT100 is solid, engineered with heavy-duty components that can handle those long hours on the jobsite, plus an operator’s station that keeps you going strong, too.
- Choice of transmissions: powershift gives you “on-the-go” shifting and no clutching; hydrostatic offers infinitely variable speeds, from zero to maximum forward.
- 100-hp Deutz diesel engine provides the power to perform all machine tasks; Tier 4i engine requires no expensive after-treatment.
- Mechanical power design, the most efficient way to transfer power, provides long-term efficiency and productivity.
- Solid backfill blade lift arms and cast blade pivot increase structural strength of the backfill components.
- Planetary axles with locking differentials make maximum use of torque at the wheel and offer high ground clearance.
- The versatile RT100 accepts two types of trencher attachments—centerline and offset—plus a front-mounted backhoe.
- Molded hydraulic tank and fuel tanks make more efficient use of available space and are enclosed in a steel cradle.
- Ergonomically designed operator’s station includes a 90-degree swivel seat, adjustable armrests, easy-to-read gauges and a tiltable steering column.
- Standard four-wheel drive helps provide superb traction and mobility in all kinds of jobsite conditions and applications.
- Color LCD engine display provides all engine information and diagnostics.
- Optional climate-controlled cab for greater productivity in inclement weather.
Nose to rear mount length
Length, tractor transport
Angle of approach
Vehicle clearance circle (SAE), wall-to-wall, w/ backfill blade
- Front steer only
- Front and rear steer
Basic unit weight
Allowable tractor weight, max
19,100 lbs. / 20,370 lbs.
Lift height, above ground
Blade drop, below ground
Maximum, swing angle, left/right
Tilt angle, up/down
Turbocharged, charge air cooled
Number of cylinders
Engine manufacturer's gross power rating (per SAE J1349)
EPA Tier 4i
Ground drive transmission
Powershift (driving), hydrostatic (digging)
Planetary front and rear w/optional rear steering
30 x 18.00-20, 14-ply bar lug flotation, inflate to 45 psi
Attachment drive transmission
Powershift, lever-operated speed infinitely variable from zero to maximum forward with limited stroke reverse
Ground drive pump capacity
Ground drive pump relief pressure
Auxiliary pump capacity
Auxiliary pump relief pressure
SAE reserve capacity rating
Specifications are general and subject to change without notice. If exact measurements are required, equipment should be weighed and measured. Due to selected options, delivered equipment may not necessarily match that shown.
Additional Heavy Duty Products